I was thinking hard on what to write today..But, didn’t get any ideas..When I was reading other blogs, saw a tag post in Bingo’s Mom blog…
I am going to use the same and a big thanks to Bingo’s Mom for this tag!!!! You saved me today….
1. What is your best friend’s name?
My best friend’s name starts with letter “P” -I am really blessed to have such a friend who understood me perfectly more than anyone in this world..A friend who was always with me during both good and bad times in my life..A friend who knows how to deal with me and who didn’t expect anything in return..A friend whom I miss a lot….
2. Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
I would throw those kind of people who cheat others, who don’t honor their commitments, who intrude in others’ privacy and who back stab others to succeed…
3. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No, not yet…I am very much devoted to my brand of shampoos…I have not seen them in the hotels I stayed so far..
5. Do you always smile for pictures?
hmmm..Mostly depends on my mood..If I am happy, I will smile like a person in toothpaste advertisement..If I am not happy, I won’t and sometimes try to fake it…
6. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
No…I don’t know to dance even if there is music playing..hahahahha…
7. What is your song of the week?
Evano Oruvan Vaasikkiraan, Iruttil Irunthu Naan Yaasikkiraen …Though it is a old song, I love it..
8. Do you still watch cartoons?
9. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Inside my clothes in my cupboard..
10. Heels or flats?
11. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Romantic films and thriller films…
12. Last person you kissed?
13. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
When I was staying in hostel during college days, I wrote letters to my parents and friends..
14. Can you change the oil on a car?
15. Are you lazy?
It depends – If I love that work, I would be like a super woman and If I don’t like that work, I will be lazy to the core.
16. How many languages can you speak?
17. Are you stubborn?
Sometimes I am stubborn…
18. Ever watch soap operas?
19. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
20. Does anyone know the password to your email address? Who?
No…I myself forget it at times…hahahhaa
21. Do you want any tattoos?
22. Any strange habits?
While I am travelling, I have a habit of seeing number plates of vehicles ..I usually count all the numbers and if it comes to 4, I feel happy..4 is my lucky number..But still I don’t understand why I feel happy if others’ vehicles have my lucky number…hmmmm…
23. Why do you have a blog?
To blabber …OK, jokes apart, I have a blog because it is my own place and I can express myself…
24.If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?